The ancient Yin Yang symbol of harmony reminds us that life is a balancing act and most fulfilling when we learn to embrace its dualities: the ups & downs, good times & bad, joys & challenges.
This original Lushorama design can be dressed up or down, from the beach to dinner. Can't wait to see all your outfits!
- Stretchy Ponte Fabric
- 83% Rayon, 10% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Model wore a size 4. Her measurements are: Bust 34" Waist: 27" Hips 38".
- Refer to our size guide here.
- Tie detail in the back
- Slit in the back
- All Lushorama pieces are made to order, which makes your purchase zero waste and also small business friendly - thank you for your patience! :)
Handcrafted in the beautiful Los Angeles
- Rest assured that I strive to ship all orders as soon as possible, however occasional delays from suppliers may happen. Please allow from 1 to 2 weeks for your pieces to be handcrafted and shipped. Thank you for your love and support!
♥ Care Instructions
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Do not bleach. Remove prompty from washer.
- Lay flat to dry for longest life. Cool iron if necessary;
- Do not dry clean
© 2021 LUSHORAMA.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED