Isn't it funny how most of our fears are like real monsters created by our own imagination? I designed this t-shirt thinking about facing my own fears. Those old movies about the Loch Ness Monster came to my mind.. People were terrified about the idea of a monster that was not even real.
I wanted to design a t-shirt to remind us that our imagination doesn't have to stop us from doing the things we feel called to do. So, be scared and do it anyway!!
- Unisex Fit
- 100% Cotton
- Model wore a size Medium for a loose and relaxed fit. Her measurements are: Bust 34" Waist: 27" Hips 38".
- Handcrafted in the beautiful Los Angeles
All Lushorama pieces are made to order, which makes your purchase zero waste and also small business friendly - thank you for your patience! :)
- Rest assured that I strive to ship all orders as soon as possible, however occasional delays from suppliers may happen. Please allow from
1 to 2 weeks for this graphic tee to be handcrafted and shipped. Thank you for your love and support!
♥ Care Instructions
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Flat-dry for longest life or tumble-dry on low
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the design area.
- Do not dry clean.
© 2021 LUSHORAMA.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED